Wednesday, June 21, 2006

AARRRGGGGG

Hi, it's me again. Yes, in the same day. So.... here's a sad story. ugg me: brother, you need to pick those up (when he spills cereal on floor) brother: I KNOW! You don't know everything me: you missed one, right there *points* brother: *screaming* I KNOW! You're not the boss of me! me: *sits* brother: I can't do everything! Can you do this? *makes really loud shrieking noise that I guess was words* Can you?! me: I didn't really understand that. brother: *runs upstairs to go tell mom* 5 minutes later (or less) brother: and, guess what, on this show there was... mom: you don't need that much cereal brother: okay brother: Aoi's so mean. She's really bossy. mom: I know, she's a teenager. We'll survive. *sigh* Okay, maybe now you can see why I'm upset. And also this is a nearly daily occurance. I hate it! Arg. The end until I need to rant about something else. :S

2 comments:

Destiny said...

Of course you know everything! Duhh! (But you should stop being all teenagerish)
-Your strangely crazy sister

alisonwonderland said...

it's tough being the oldest, isn't it? (i should know!) please remember how much i appreciate and depend on you.

Love, Mum