Saturday, June 23, 2007

MP3 meme again

I've done this meme already, but I thought it'd be fun to do it again. So what you do is you put your mp3 player on shuffle, and the song that comes up is the answer. So here it goes!

How am I feeling today? "I Believe" by Jericho Road
I must be feeling very believing today. :D

What do my friends really think of me? "What is This Feeling?" from Wicked
They...loathe me? Or maybe I loathe them.

How can I be happy? "See the Light" by Jericho Road
I can be happy by seeing the light...literally and spiritually. (Not having any sun gives you vitamin D deficiency)

What is some good advice for me? "Think of Me" by Jerico Road
I'm supposed to think of someone. Huh. (btw, this is Syaoran and Sakura's (from Cardcaptor Sakura, not Tsubasa) theme song, proclamed by me)

What is the story of my life? "The Other Side of Me" by Hannah Montana
I guess this means I wish people would see the other side of me, although they don't really.

How will I be remembered? "Typical Girl" by Cheri Magill
I refuse to be your typical girl,
There's plenty of her in this world
I guess this means I'll be remembered as not being the same as everyone else, and doing things my own way.

What do I think my current theme song is? "Reluctant Hero" by Cheri Magill
What is it you want me to do?
You fill up and leave me here at zero
Now it's time that I resign as your reluctant hero.
I can see where this one applies. Lately everyone's been dumping their problems on me, which completely drains me, leaving me a mess. I've thought of this as my theme song before, too.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Just Like You" by Hannah Montana
This is a lot like "The Other Side of Me", saying that although I may seem different, I'm actually a lot the same.

What should I do with my life? "I Could Get Used to This" by Everlife
I'm not entirely sure what this one means...I just realized it was a great Edward and Bella song, though. :)

What is my best feature? "Praise the Man" from EFY 2005
Once again, not sure what this means...maybe my spirituallity?

What describes my secrets? "Green Into Gold" by David Lanz
Does that mean my secrets are just sort of there, like green, but really are gold? Who knows?!

How do I treat others? "Dancing Through Life" from Wicked
I treat others lightly, just kinda going with it? Or that I try to convince people to just treat things lightly?(Some of these are confusing...)

What's in store for this weekend? "Conviction Of the Heart" by Jericho Road
Well, I will be going to church...

That one made a whole lot more sense than the last one, so I'm glad it worked out. It is kind of funny that I would get 4 of the 7 Jericho Road songs on here, but no High School Musical, Ella Enchanted, or more of Everlife, Wicked, or Classical. Who knows?

No comments: