Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Scattergories Meme

I saw alisonwonderland doing this meme, and I thought it looked like fun, so I decided to do it as well. You take the first letter of your first name and think of things that start with that letter for each category. My name is Elisabeth, so I'll be using the letter "E."

Famous singer: Ella Fitzgerald (a woman jazz singer) or Elvis Presley

Four-letter word: egad (the first four letter word I saw in the dictionary when looking for a word)

Street name: Eastridge Road (does that count as a street name?)

Color: Emerald

Gifts/presents: Earrings

Vehicle: Explorer (Ford)
,br> Something in a souvenir shop: Enormous prices (it's true!)

Boy name: Edward <3

Girl name: Esme (as we are continuing with the Twilight theme XD)

Movie title: Ella Enchanted

Drink: Eventyrbrus carbonated red-colored drink Norway (wow, this one was hard!)

Occupation: Engineer (I've had some people tell me I should do this)

Flower: Epiphyllum (orchid cactus) (I was having a hard time finding actual flowers, my favorite other one that I found was Elodea, sounds pretty, right? Well, it's actually the plant floating in the bottom of ponds...)

Celebrity: Emma Watson (Wow, I didn't realize this one was so easy! There are 3 celebrities with my same name (spelled the same and everything) and lots others, including Ellen DeGeneres and Emma Roberts, both of which I like)

Magazine: The Edge (for fiction stuff)

U.S. city: El Paso

Pro sports team: Enforcers (this is actually a pro football team in LA...of women!)

Something found in a kitchen: Egg Separator

Reason for being late for work: Extra-curricular activities

Something you throw away: Eggplants (although not everyone would agree with me on this one!)

Something you shout: "eeeeeek!"

Cartoon character: Eeyore

No comments: