Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Fill-In

Hosted by Janet at Friday Fill-Ins

I see this everyweek on alisonwonderland's blog, and I thought it looked like fun. So I'm doing it this week, hopefully the first in a long series.

1. I absolutely and completely love Christmas.

2. Purple and blue (especially at Temple Square) are my favorite colors for the Christmas tree lights.

3. The candles in the window have electric bulbs.

4. The Year Without A Santa Claus is one of my most favorite Christmas movies (But I really haven't seen very many).

5. My favorite Christmas lyrics are probably the ones from "Grown-Up Christmas List".

6. I'm dreaming of a...honestly, I don't know. The first thing that pops into my head is "White Christmas," but honestly, I don't really care too much about the weather.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early (hopefully), tomorrow my plans include going to lunch and to see The Nutcracker ballet with a friend, and Sunday, I want to have gotten some sleep!

3 comments:

Janet said...

have fun at The Nutcracker...I used to love going to that with my Nana!

alisonwonderland said...

"Grown-up Christmas List" is a great song!

MitchelLover64, All Mitchel Musso said...

hey sorry but i just read ur cmmnts now i havent checked them lately so ur an extra in mitchels new movie thats sooooooooo cool! did u get to meet him? cmmnt me n tell me all about it! n thanks i like ur blog 2! n thanks 4 tellin me the new movie aint sweet 16 when u can give some details i would love it if u cmmnted me n told me everything! n keep checkingmy blog cuz ill always have the news on mitchel + pics n vids of him!