Monday, December 03, 2007

Random Thoughts #1

Actually, this is Random Thoughts #4 or 5. It used to be on a forum-type thing on the chemistry website, but it's down right now. Since I was having such fun with it, I decided to continue posting on here. Especially since I need to blog here more. So here we go.

Random thought of the day: Um...I really can't think of one right now. Today in history, we found out that one of the only advantages the South had in the Civil War was cotton. So our teacher said, "And everyone knows cotton balls don't do much damage when shot out of guns." So I drew a comic. It was funny. But I don't have it with me, and I can't scan it, either. So you'll just have to imagine it. Have fun!

Random song of the day: Pines of Rome: First movement. Brownie points to whoever can figure out what it's called! Or maybe I'll give you a present. Or REAL brownies. XD

Random quote of the day: "I can't wait to see them so I can tell them what such scuzzes they are. Like, 'Mom and Dad, you are such scum!'"-Gazzy, Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment

Random battery of the day: AA. Because it's sitting next to me.

That's all for today! I still think this is really fun.

No comments: