Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Random Thoughts #2

So we're in english right now. Except our teacher gave us a free day. So I'm actually in the library. Since I really have nothing to do, I thought I'd blog. So here's random thoughts again!

Random thought of the day: I feel kind of lonely. Like no one really wants me. *sigh* I guess I should probably just snap out of it and get on with my life. Ugh.

Random song of the day: "Our Song" by Taylor Swift. Because it's cute, and it's stuck in my head. Do I need more reason than that?

Random book of the day: I guess it should actually be "Random books of the day," but whatever. The Midnighters series by Scott Westerfeld. Actually, anything by him is pretty good.

This is one of my shorter random thoughts posts, but that's okay. At least I got one in today. :)

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

i like this format. can i adapt it for my own use?

Aoi Sakura said...

The random thoughts? Sure. It was just something I thought up because we were trying to get a better topic on webassign, and I thought random thoughts would be good. So this is how I type them.