Monday, December 25, 2006

Another Christmas Meme!

Since I have decided to do memes to keep my blog updated, I'm starting now! Because it's Christmas time, I'm going to do a Christmas meme about songs that I found on Blog Drive Insanity. So here it is:
What are your favorite Christmas songs?
There are too many of those, but I listed a few two memes ago, if you wanted to go see.


What Christmas song do you dislike?
Well, I'm not sure I really dislike any of them, but Jingle Bell Rock starts getting annoying by the 10th time you've heard it in an hour.


Do you prefer Christmas carols, classics, or new interpretations?
I like a combination of all three of them. :D


Was this a good musical year for you? What were your favorite purchases/downloads/new discoveries?
It was definately a good musical year for me. This year I found three new musicals that I now love: High School Musical, West Side Story, and Wicked. It was great.

No comments: