Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yup. Another one.

I found another meme on my mum's blog. What you do is put your mp3 player on shuffle, read the question, go to the next song, and put it down, no matter what it is. Sometimes the answers don't make sense, but oh, well. Anyway, here it is!

How am I feeling today? The First Noel-Vanessa Williams I guess I'm in a christmas mood...who knows?

What do my friends really think of me? Joy to the World/For Unto Us A Child Is Born-Amy Grant I really don't know what to think about this one... maybe I'm a joy to them!

How can I be happy? Carol of the Bells-Voice Male Who knows about his one, either? Maybe I'll be happy if I'm caroling? (Sorry about all the Christmas songs!)

What is some good advice for me? Green into Gold-David Lanz Turning green into gold is good advice? How about this one (it's kinda interpretive): I did this song as acompaniment for a book report one time, so maybe it means I should be reading a book!

What is the story of my life? Don't Look Down-Cheri Magill Well, I am scared of heights. Maybe that's it.

How will I be remembered? I Know He Lives-EFY 2005 Maybe remembered as a good, faithful person?

What do I think my current theme song is? Gracious Good Shepherd-Vanessa Williams Actually, I think it's "Top of the World" by Mandy Moore right now, but since that one's not even on my mp3 player, there's not even a chance of getting it. Oh, well.

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Remember Gethsemene-Lauri Carrigan "When you're down, and that frown on your face just won't fade...there's someone who knows your pain, because He suffered in your name." I guess it works. :)

What should I do with my life? Don't Hide Your Face-Jericho Road Don't know what to make of this.

What is my best feature? O Come Emmanuel-Voice Male Who knows?

What describes my secrets? Baby, What You Going To Do?-Donny Osmond Okay...whatever this is supposed to mean...

How do I treat others? Ready-Cheri Magill I don't know what this one's about either.

What's in store for this weekend? Tractin' In A Winter Wonderland-Voice Male This is one of the funniest songs I've ever heard, so maybe the weekend will be full of laughs.

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

glad you did the meme! we should both try it again another time, okay?