Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seattle Vacation- Day Four

Location- Seattle, WA
Clothing for the Day- Jeans, purple cami, purple shirt, athletic shoes
Places Visited- Bainbridge Island
Places We've Eaten At- Residence Inn for breakfast, Richie's Diner for lunch, The Cheesecake Factory for dinner

Today was a fun day. We rode a ferry over to Bainbridge Island, which I guess I did when I was four, last time we came up here, but I really don't remember that. I love being out on the water, so it was pretty exciting. The wind blowing off the water was kind of cold, though. But the water was beautiful.

While on Bainbridge Island, we walked around. We went to a bookshop and bought a couple books. Then we went to lunch. It was in a place shaped like a diner car, so that was fun, too. After lunch, we went to a candy store and got some candy to eat for the rest of our stay here. Then we went to a park, and played for a bit before catching a ferry back to the mainland.

We came back to the hotel and went swimming, and since I haven't been swimming for a long time, that was fun. I've forgotten how much I hate the damage chlorine does to my hair and skin, though.

After getting re-dressed, we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. They have HUGE portions there, so we're going to eat the leftovers for another dinner. The cheesecake was so good. By the time we got back, it was after 11, so we all went to bed and collapsed immediately.

My friend asked what the best part of my day was. I have to pick three: the ferry ride was amazing, the cheesecake was delicious, and seeing the moon and stars coming out was beautiful. Pretty good day, overall.

No comments: