Friday, July 18, 2008

Seattle Vacation- Day One

Okay, so I know no one really reads this. So it's mostly for my own benefit. But if you are reading, welcome! Hopefully this will be a fairly interesting account of my trip.

Location: Salt Lake City, UT to Boise, ID
Clothing for the day: Jeans, blue tee, athletic shoes
Places visited: None, really
Places we've eaten at: McDonald's for lunch, Applebee's for dinner

Vacation has started! This morning was pretty stressful trying to get ready to go, but I'm here now, so I guess we did okay.

We mostly just drove today, so there's not much to say. It was pretty boring. More details after some things happen!

2 comments:

alisonwonderland said...

are you going to make a post every day? (i'm going to try!)

Aoi Sakura said...

Yup, I'm doing one every day. If you'd let me use the laptop...